SPA 2019-2020 Registration Process:
- Please review Tuition Information and Registration forms thoroughly.
- Please be aware that registration opens for current SPA families on Monday, May 13, 2019 to families in good standing. Beginning the morning of Tuesday, May 28, 2019, seats will be given on a first come first served basis.
- All new students entering 1st – 12th grade must first sit and pass the entrance test before registration can be accepted. Tests are made on an appointment basis and can be scheduled by calling the school at 699-9845 or 699-6315.
- A tuition payment plan must be decided upon registration.
- Registration payment, application payment (if necessary), completed registration data form (and required information), and completed Student Enrollment Contract, must be submitted upon registration.
- Immunization card must be provided.
- Birth Certificate or Passport must be provided for verification of date of birth.
- The Student-Parent Handbook is an extension of the Student Enrollment Contract and will need to be signed (upon availability) in order to complete the registration process.
"To teach is to learn twice"